Monday, May 23, 2011

Mr.Sandman Bring Me A Dream

Evening evening evening..
Welcome to twilight....or  rather almost sunrise..
The ramblings of a sick individual (I'm literally sick, my asthma is acting up....not the other kind of sick) so therefore I am awake due to my illness not allowing me to sleep grrrrrrrrrrr..
<--------- So about that, well a good friend of mine thinks I'm a 
"Softie", this is clear evidence of my hijabi gangsta -laughs-, no but seriously I am me....not a softie..
So much is on my mind ahhhhhhhhh, I hate not being able to sleep due to illness but when another factor is thrown into the mix it makes trying to sleep nearly if not impossible..
I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday, Sunday Funday.. Well watch a video a youtuber made of one of my favorite MF Doom raps..



It's time to go split atoms, eat cake, shoot a gun..
Listen to muzik and dutty whine to dee beat.. RASTAFARI!!
I feel like stroking an electric guitar and making it hum in delicious pleasure or bang the heck out of some drums.. 
I just don't want to like two.. Apple and Cinnamon....by Utada Hikaru is a great song..
Well it's time for me to try to get some sleep, so I'm off in 10-9-8....

Peace & Blessings, That Black Girl

Blog Archive