Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Scotty Mccreery Audition Video

Scotty Mccreery, do you know who is he? If you fans of American Idol, you must be familiar with Scott McCreery. He is the winner of American Idol 2011 after breaking record more than 122 million votes. Scotty Mccreery is a high school baseball player. Audience always standing up and screaming while he sing a song. "Never in my wildest dreams [did I think I'd win]. I've got to thank the Lord first, he got me here. Thank y'all so much!" McCreery, 17, said

Scotty Mccreery Audition Video

If you are fans of Scotty Mccreery in American Idol 2011, here i want you see a review of Scotty Mccreery Audition Video.

Scotty McCreery Audition - American Idol Season 10


Scotty McCreery Audition - Top 3 American Idol 2011


Scotty McCreery Audition - American Idol 2011 Winner

Blog Archive