Thursday, July 7, 2011

broken heart....

words of different colours are spoken...
she doesn't care what she say..
i try to handle it the best that i can..
but my heart is still broken..i have a broken heart..
i cry myself to sleep almost every night..
as i lift my eyes towards the midnight sky and i
realize that a heart is never to broken for GOD to heal...
each and everyday as i try to find way i know that little GOD is healing my heart in every way..
i know that is not going to be easy but i know in my heart that i've got to try..
My HEART is broken..it's torn in two..
but there's only one person that can heal my broken heart..it's GOD..
A heart is never to broken for GOD to heal..
GOD will not leave my side...
he'll heal my broken heart in time..
A broken heart is never to broken for GOD to heal..
all you have to do is let him.. A broken heart..

Blog Archive